1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper. Otherwise people could peek!
2. Real tree or artificial? Real.
3. When do you put up the tree? Before Christmas.
4. When do you take the tree down? After the new year.
5. Do you like eggnog? Gag.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A huge lifesized doll.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My husband. Especially when he buys himself something before Christmas, and then tells me, "I don't know what I want." ARGH!
8. Easiest person to buy for? Myself.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail.
11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Underwear, from my mother-in-law.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Before Black Friday.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Caramel!
16. Lights on the tree? Yes.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Carol of the Bells.
18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel Moroni.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? How people forget the true meaning of Christmas.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? White, gold and pearl.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham.
25. What do you want for Christmas? Peace and quiet!