Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Kids

For some reason Joshua has decided that it's way cool to have a blog. So, he had me set him up with one the other day. He's posted a picture that he colored at school, told a story about some funny smelling napkins and wrote to his grandparents on it. He also had me set it up with some music. Now he comes home from school and wants to hang out at his blog. Sometimes he invites his sisters to it, which means really that they get to come over to the computer and dance to his music with him, lol.
I'm going to try to help him keep it up by posting his cute art stuff from school, and stories. I'm not sure he understands right now what it means, but I think after time he will appreciate it :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha too cute! You have to email me a link so I can check it out.

Monique