Saturday, June 26, 2010

T-ball.... or dirtball?

I was Joy's designated driver/cheerleader on Thursday evening, and for once it wasn't raining, so I brought along my camera.
If there was any doubt she was related to Jacob, let all doubting cease. If I had pictures of Jake playing baseball, they'd pretty much look like this too. Only, add in some pictures of him chatting with friends, on the bases.

Photobucket

Sand is great for the glove...

Photobucket

Playing third base...
Photobucket

Playing shortstop

Photobucket

She's a bad influence...
Photobucket

Photobucket

But, she wasn't the only one tempted to stir up the dust, this little guy dragged his feet around all four bases...

Photobucket

He reminds me of Peanut's Pig Pen in this one...
Photobucket

Maybe next year instead of baseball, I'll sign her up for sandcastle building.

No comments: