Thursday, June 24, 2010

Updates

It's time for a little update, isn't it?
Well, the kids have been out of school for a couple of weeks now. I'm still trying to figure out a schedule that lets me get my study time in, them get their mommy time in, get my editing wedding pictures time in, and all of us get our sleep time in. It's not an easy juggle.
They are bored already and I feel bad because I haven't had the time yet to really help them do much out of the house stuff, except for t-ball nights and a couple of play dates.
Jacob has to have his bottom wisdom teeth removed, and that's been scheduled for July 8th. I hope he's feeling great by August for the High Adventure camping trip the scouts are planning on taking up by the Apostle Islands in Lake Superior. That's a trip he is not going to want to miss!
We had his yearbook pictures done last week so that he wouldn't look swollen in them. I will be doing his graduation announcement pictures next spring. I prefer to have his images fresh and new, than ones done the year before, like some people do.
I have a horrible cold today and I'm taking things easy. Lucky for me I got a big paper out of the way before I came down with it. So I have a week to do some smaller assignments while I take it easy.
Lucky me, also, that I have Jake who can drive and take care of some things for me while I am not able to. Joy has a birthday party to go to tomorrow and so Jake took her out shopping for the present. He's so sweet! And I got to stay on the couch, still in my pajamas.
I finished up a math refresher course and begin a new one in two weeks, it wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be, whew! But I think the next one might be.

No comments: