Friday, February 27, 2009

Bummed out

I have been staying with a group of Minnesota photographers for a couple of years. We started on one board, but then when one of our members broke away from that board, we followed him over to his new board, but now he's finding it hard to maintain the board (not judging) and has decided to close it down.
I'm feeling a bit displaced. I guess I have to evaluate what I was really getting out of the board and how I can get that somewhere else.
It was the only group I've been a part of where I felt ok sharing my stuff and that I would learn how to do better, in a constructive way. I considered all of the people there to be friends. We are connected on Facebook, but it's not the same.
Can't make posts for help, or for feedback on images, or see their posts on their projects or deep thoughts.... I'm hoping he will hand the board over to someone else that's willing to keep it going.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Awww I'm sorry! That's really hard. :( Hopefully someone else takes it over!