Monday, January 11, 2010

For those who don't visit

my 365 blog, I thought I'd share this over here too.  This is a cute purse I just finished making Jaeden today.  She picked out the fabrics for it.  The lady at the store said they were both new. I figured the one was because it's a Valentine's Day print.  She was so happy when she saw it upon arriving home from school today.  I had it hanging from the door knobs on my computer's armoire right by the front door.  She asked if it was done, looked inside to make sure I'd put in the magnetic snaps and then gave it a huge hug! That made me so happy, and then she gave me a hug and thanked me, which made me feel even happier.  She's been wearing it on her head for a lot of the evening, lol!  I finally told her to put some stuff in it and so now she wears it on her shoulder. 
For those wanting the pattern, I found it over at My Spare Time.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Major cute!!! I'll look up the pattern!

banana