Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Pillows!

I got two made the other day. I wanted to have something to tie in the red in our rug and lamp to the couch. I also made drapes, but not sure how I feel about the drapes in this material yet. I'm also going to make one smaller rectangle pillow and round pillow both in red and will use extra red material to fix what I see wrong with the drapes and see if that works. Sometimes what looks good in my head doesn't always work out that way in real life.
Here's the two pillows...
Photobucket

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You amaze me. Where do you find the time to make pillows?! They turned out cute. :)

JoAnne Dittmer said...

Sew Sew Sew! What's next on your agenda? Open a home decorating website? Remodel your house? Geesh girl. You never fail to amaze me.