Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Bad mom

Ok, I admit it.... mornings are not the best part of the day for me. And the begining of the week is worse than the end. So when Tuesday came last week and it was my kids first day of school, my mind was still sitting back on the back burner keeping warm and toasty in sleep. I totally forgot to get out the camera for when my 1st grader went off to school, even though I excitedly sat with him at his bus stop (I did get a really great picture of him last year when he started Kindergarten).

Later in the day my brain woke up and said, "HELLO!?" And this year I got a really great picture of his sister going off to Kindergarten, of course she too is an afternoon Kindergartner. (Afternoon=awake.)


Maybe that's where our tradition lies.... really great Kindergarten pictures and that's about it, because my oldest didn't get his picture taken this year when he started the 10th grade either, but I have some really cute pictures of him at his bus stop waiting for the Kindergarten bus.


So I guess it's a new tradition. Traditions are good.

Here's Jaeden's way cute pictures...




Awwwwwww!

5 comments:

Ginabear said...

OMG JEN!!! Seriously adorable pics!! So you didnt take more pics...join the club! No one expects you to be awake in the morning, I think its a rule! I love these pics! You are in serious trouble when she gets older, sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Awww is right . . . adorableness at full force there Jen! :)
And don't worry about the whole first-day-of-school pics . . . Kindergarten's the most important one anyway ;)

Stacey said...

She is such a doll!

I forgot to take pics of my 1st grader too. My bad!

Michelle said...

What a little princess! How did you do her hair? It looks great!

Anonymous said...

Million Dollar Eyes!

Luv ya,
banana