Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Disturbing

Forwarning: this movie contains very disturbing images, however I think that every adult, American or not, should see this video.
Some may say it's "distorted", however, I don't know how you explain away actual words from the Quran or Islamic leaders or followers, real live images or real events as being distorted when they are right there before our eyes. These aren't cartoons.
Everyone needs to know the truth about Islam and what the Quran says.

My personal opinion:
It is a horrible religion that abuses, trods down, demeans women, children and men.
It's hard to believe that so many people in the world will defend such a sickeningly disturbing religion and give it place within their country's borders. Islam in my opinion is a disturbing religion and must be stopped. There is no peace or peaceful, or beauty in such a grotesque theology. Some people are familiar with my term "dog poop brownies". I'm not like them and suggest that murder, hate or things like that are the answer. However I do think that God and Jesus Christ have the answer.

I won't imbed the video because the top image is horrible to look at.

Direct link: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3369102968312745410

I also would like you to watch this interview done with Glenn Beck, talking about this movie.