Thursday, June 5, 2008

School's Out For Summer!

Well at least it is for my youngest. Their schools are so messed up. All year he's gone to afternoon Kindergarten and for the last day of school he gets to go to morning Kindergarten and then no school tomorrow. And both today and tomorrow my older son has half days.
So dumb.

I'm ready to have more flexibility in my schedule. It will also be nice to have Jake going to the gym with me. Play some b-ball without neighborhood kids, racing on the bikes, stuff like that. Fun!

We are expecting some thunderstorms tonight so t-ball practice for the kids might be cancelled. I want summer to start! Today's high is supposed to reach 72. I don't think anyone has been using the pool at the YMCA yet, even tho' it opened two weeks ago. It just hasn't been warm enough. It will be great on my heat/electric bill :) However I am tired of being cold! I've been cold for 8 months now!

No comments: