Thursday, October 2, 2008

Liar, Liar!

McCain voting for the new bill to BAIL OUT criminal bankers just made everything he's said a BIG FAT LIE.

All McCain Quotes from the Obama/McCain debate:
"As president of the United States, I want to assure you, I've got a pen. This one's kind of old. I've got a pen, and I'm going to veto every single spending bill that comes across my desk. I will make them famous. You will know their names." -What, you can't also do that BEFORE you become President?
"I suggest that people go up on the Web site of Citizens Against Government Waste, and they'll look at those projects. That kind of thing is not the way to rein in runaway spending in Washington, D.C. That's one of the fundamental differences that Senator Obama and I have."
-Well, the two of you now have a LOT in common, voting to pass the same PORK barrel SPENDING bill.
"Senator Obama suspended those requests for pork-barrel projects after he was running for
president of the United States. He didn't happen to see that light during the first three years as a member of the United States Senate, $932 million in requests.
Maybe to Senator Obama it's not a lot of money. But the point is that -- you see, I hear this all the time.
"It's only $18 billion." Do you know that it's tripled in the last five years? Do you know that it's gone completely out of control to the point where it corrupts people? It corrupts people...
It's a system that's got to be cleaned up."
- But 700 BILLION doesn't look like a lot of money to you???? Looks like it's corrupted you too as well, Senator.
"I have fought against it my career. I have fought against it. I was called the sheriff, by the -- one of the senior members of the Appropriations Committee. I didn't win Miss Congeniality in the United States Senate." - But you couldn't have taken a stand, for 80% of Americans TODAY and fought against it TODAY. You have no spine, Senator McCain. You could have been a hero again to the American public, but instead reaching across isles, instead of doing what was right and letting our FREE MARKET do it's job. Free market means businesses are free to succeed AND fail!
"Now, that's a fundamental difference between myself and Senator Obama. I want to cut spending. I want to keep taxes low. The worst thing we could do in this economic climate is to raise people's taxes." - How is voting for a 700 billion dollar bailout of criminals NOT going to raise our taxes? Where will the money come from? Oh, I know.... I bet the White house has a grove of money trees?
"And Senator Obama is a recent convert, after requesting $932 million worth of pork-barrel spending projects." - the same pork-barrel missionaries must have rang on your door this week, Senator McCain.
"LEHRER: We've got to go to another lead question.
MCCAIN: I know we have to, but this is a classic example of walking the walk and talking the talk. We had an energy bill before the United States Senate. It was festooned with Christmas tree ornaments. It had all kinds of breaks for the oil companies, I mean, billions of dollars worth. I voted against it; Senator Obama voted for it."
- Mc.Cain, you must have a new pair of shoes, because you've forgotten how to walk the walk, when you talk. Can you chew bubblegum while walking? This new bill sure is a really pretty sparkly one, lights, candy canes, popcorn chain, ornaments, even a few big fat presents under the tree for movie producers and stock-car racetrack owners.
At this point, my blood is boiling. I'm about ready to put up a big sign across the McCain sign in my yard that says, "TRAITOR", and smack it right across Mc.Cain's sign. Of course I need a NOBAMA sign to make sure my neighbors know I haven't crossed the isle.

No comments: