Sunday, October 19, 2008

"Someone stole my first amendment rights when they stole my Mc.Cain sign. Twice!"
That's what the new sign in my front window now says.
I just got the second Mc.Cain sign today, it didn't even last a couple of hours.
What a pitty, that someone thinks they can fix a race by stealing someone's sign. What's next? Taking away my freedom of speech? I'm sure that's not in the far too distant future the way some things are looking.
At least they haven't taken away my right to vote, .... yet.
Or my right to raise all 4 of my kids as Christian conservatives clinging to our guns and religion and we'll use those guns and religion to protect our first and second amendment rights!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rude!!!!!

Glad you posted the second sign!

And the third!

I remember being worried if we would get attacked in Jerusalem for putting up a Christmas tree.