Tuesday, March 2, 2010

ABC Meme

I got this from Mara and right now I am having writers block, but feel bad it's been so long since I've updated.

Age: Ugh.... do I have to tell you??? 38
Bed size: King.
Chore I hate: Folding socks. I'd rather clean a bathroom than fold socks.
Dog's name: We don't have one, but when I was a kid my dog's name was Bimbo and we almost shared a birthday, and then later we had a dog named Scout. I miss him. :(
Essential to start my day: Brushing my teeth (me too Mara!) and a multi-vitamin and calcium.
Favorite color: White- boring to some, I know, but I LOVE love love white.
Gold or silver: Silver.
Height: 5'4"ish I used to be 5'4.5" but two years ago a doctor told me I was shrinking... waaaaaa! I am: cooking dinner right now.
Job: Mom, wife, cook, accountant, book keeper, nurse, chauffeur.
Kids: 4 amazing kids
Living arrangements: A very big manufactured house, a very small home for 4 kids.
Mom's name: LeRae
Nickname: Mimo
Overnight hospital stay: when I had babies
Pet peeve: hearing people chew- gum or food.

Quote from a movie:
Westley: I mean, if we only had a wheelbarrow, that would be something.
Inigo Montoya: Where we did we put that wheelbarrow the albino had?
Fezzik: Over the albino, I think.
Westley: Well, why didn't you list that among our assets in the first place?


Right or left handed: Right.
Siblings: 4 sisters, one brother
Time I wake up: 7am
Unique thing about my car: Um... my unique bumper stickers?
Vegetable I hate: squash, well, actually most all veggies and especially if they are cooked.
Ways I run late: Usually it's because I have to get more than myself ready.
X-rays I've had: For a chiropractor.
Yummy food I make: lots of stuff! I love to cook.
Zoo favorite: Dolphins.


Anyone who needs to update their blogs but can't think of something to write.. TAG, you're it!

No comments: