Saturday, March 15, 2008

Cattail

Today while my son was at a birthday party I took the opportunity without kids to walk around at the regional park by my house. I have a lot of pictures I want to play with, but only had time for one tonight.
This is the first picture that I've ever showcased that was shot in RAW and gone through the whole developing process in Adobe Lightroom... I'm starting to get it!

Canon 30D, ISO 100, ss 1/1600, 55mm This was taken with my 17-55 2.8 IS lens that I love so much. I bought it for wide angle formals at weddings and find myself using it all the time!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i like how everything else is blurry :) kathleen

Anonymous said...

Okay, that is a cool picture!

What a delight to look at.

I also have to comment on the new spring banner! I love it! The joy in those girls faces is priceless!!!!!

banana

Misty DawnS said...

I wish you were able to give me some lessons! I'm sure that when I start shooting raw, I'm going to be so confused.

Michelle said...

Now that's really neat. I'm not big on cattail pics but I actually like this one. Good job Jen.