Friday, May 23, 2008

GNO

Ahhhh... I feel refreshed, and so do my nails!

This week I got an email invitation to go to a party at my friend's house that she was throwing for all the birthday and moving people in our ward. When I arrived I saw that her driveway was colored in chalk super cute by her kids welcoming us to the party. Only a couple of us showed up, but it was nice. I like these ladies and it was nice to get to know them better, I wouldn't have been able to if we had a ton of people show up. We ate cake, chatted, painted our nails and played a crazy kind of game that I will be rating in my Thumbs Up! section next Thursday.

It was a really nice time and I so enjoyed the break from the kids and house. Thanks Joel for watching the kids and going into work late so I could have some girl time :)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

What a fun GNO! I'm glad you were able to go and get a break. I can't wait to read about the game you played, I'm intrigued. :D

Stacey said...

That's awesome,it's so nice to get a break. I live for GNO's!

Ginabear said...

Every woman needs a GNO just to break up the week! I am glad you had fun and I know your nails appreciated it!! :)

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait to hear about the game. How fun to paint each other's fingernails!