Tuesday, January 15, 2008

If you're happy and you know it...

When my youngest daughter was even younger she would cry as many babies do. My older daughter figured out that acting like a puppy and barking would cheer the wee little one up right quick. So then my little one started thinking that if I was sad or upset, like if I stubbed my toe, she should start acting like a puppy. At first it was cute, but then it started to get on my nerves. So I explained to her that she didn't have to do that. After that she started to sing to me. So now days if something happens she thinks that she needs to sing, "If you're happy and you know it."
Cute as that is, it's now starting to get on my nerves.
Clap, clap, stomp, stomp, hurray!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi jen,
it's cause she loves ya hon.

just imagine me singing "Jesus wants me for a sunbeam ... a suuuuunBEAM! ..." he he.

had so much fun singing that with the little ones last couple of sundays.

happy friday,
kathleen xoxo