Tuesday, February 5, 2008

An Adorable Award!


Thank you so much to Misty Dawn for this award. This is her cute little puppy Maggie Mae.
Misty said, "Maggie's photo is very appropriate for this award, because it is the Unconditional Friendship Award, and we all know that puppies and dogs provide unconditional friendship, loyalty, and love."

I would like to pass this award along to five people.
Ducky
Gina
Tammy
Carrot
Kathleen

This can be said of all of these ladies...
They have been true friends. Uplifting in my times of trials, forgiving of all my many faults, never give up on me even when I seem like I've fallen off the planet, and always seem happy to see me when I come back. Thank you for being such wonderful friends and wonderful examples to me of how great friends can be. I know some of these ladies don't display awards on their blogs, but I still want them to know how much I think of them. Love ya girls!

5 comments:

Ginabear said...

Jen, you are awesome! I've been trying to figure out how to send you and award as well but as you know...the air is pretty thick in my head. I will let you know when I figure it out!
You are one of my very best friends Jen and I cant tell you enough how much your friendship means to me!! Love ya babe!!

Michelle said...

Aww thanks Jen! I do feel bad that we've been hit and miss with each other recently. I am sorry for that. *Hugs*

Misty DawnS said...

She just looks so cute hanging there on your blog ;-)

Tammy said...

Awwww, thanks Jen!! You are so sweet! You are a great friend!!

Unknown said...

awh, thank you jen! you are so sweet to me! love ya friend, kathleen