Monday, February 18, 2008

Back from the dead

Yep, I was dead on the couch this weekend. My kids and I have been so sick with not just a cold but the stomach flu too! UGH. The joys of having more than one kid in public school.

I was laying on my bed the second day feeling sorry for myself that since I woke up two hours before that nobody had checked on me to see if they could get me anything, and thinking about how I was going to make a whiney blog about it, when my husband came in to see if he could get me anything. So I guess I won't be making that whiney post. He did take care of the kids from Saturday evening until this morning. Except in the middle of the night when I did it because I was out on the couch anyway.

Anyway, I'm up and moving around today. Yay.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awh jen,
glad you are feeling better.

remember, i'd bring you chicken noodle soup AND a spoon! he he. if i lived there.

take care girl,
kathleeny :)