Thursday, February 21, 2008

Friday's Feast



Appetizer
Have you ever played a practical joke on anyone? If so, what did you do and who was your victim?
- I played a trick on my husband for April Fool's Day. My son and I snuck up to his work late the night before and I taped a big sign to the back of his Suburban that had balloons and streamers on it and it said, "Honk! I've been April Fooled!"

He left work that morning with his dad and they went over to the local lumberyard. People kept honking at them all the way there. Then when he got there a car followed him around the parking lot and kept honking at him. Turns out it was someone who's child was in karate with our oldest son. He didn't know what was going on until he got out of the truck and saw the sign.

Soup
What do your salt and pepper shakers look like?
- the boxes they came in.

Salad
Where is the next place you plan to visit (on vacation or business)?
- I told the kids we'd go camping sometime this summer, but I'm not sure where yet.

Main Course
What kind of lotion or cream do you use to keep your hands from getting too dry?
- Aveeno.


Dessert
Make up a dessert, tell us its ingredients, and give it a name.
- Jelly Bean ala Mimo. Ice cream with hot fudge, jellybeans, and maraschino cherries topped on top of a crushed bed of chocolate chip cookies.

4 comments:

Misty DawnS said...

Your soup made me laugh - Hey, you and I have matching S&P shakers ;-)

Michelle said...

What a great joke you played on Joel. Clever woman. :D Good feast Jen!

Anonymous said...

Funny joke! I love car stuff, too.
For some reason, I just like to put
crepe paper streamers on the back of the car. I just laugh all day thinking of them trailing along behind Dad.

banana

Anonymous said...

Oh, I also like to sneak into the boys room at night and paint their toenails. They wake up so shocked.

banana