Thursday, February 21, 2008

Senseless

This story just makes my blood boil.
Yesterday there was an accident in Minnesota that involved a school bus carrying Junior High children home from school. A van ran a stop sign and hit the bus, knocking it over onto a truck which crushed some of the passenger cab and killed 4- FOUR- children.
What gets my blood boiling- the person who killed these children was not only drunk, and shouldn't have been on the road, but she SHOULDN'T HAVE EVEN BEEN IN THE COUNTRY!!!
Yep, that's right. She was an illegal alien. Just great. I feel so badly for the murdered children's families. What kind of justice are they going to see to this woman's selfish, selfish act??? Nothing.
Don't tell me these people are here to better their lives.


I DON'T CARE.



If they want a better life, send them back to where they came from and tell them to make that place better and QUIT SCREWING UP MY COUNTRY, QUIT RAPING OUR WOMEN AND QUIT KILLING OUR CHILDREN!
My heart doesn't go out to a single one of them. Not one. My heart does go out to their fellow country men who sit in their country waiting and waiting for paperwork to go through. To their fellow countrymen who want to change their country but live under such oppression that they have little hope of making it change. And to the victims of illegals.

That's who is deserving of my heart felt compassion.

1 comment:

Misty DawnS said...

My husband and I were just talking about this. I makes me cry. You are completely right - "Senseless"!!!