Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thursday Thumbs

Ok, I think I'm ready to start up again on Thursday's Thumbs and make this the new home for it. Someday I'll try to figure out how to do a mr. blinkie, mr. winkie, or whatever it's called so that when you do yours you can leave a link... but I'm not that ambitious today.

Thumbs Up!


Chips- Flat Earth Baked Veggie Crisps- Tangy Tomato Ranch flavored. All of my family agrees that these are yummy! There's "1/2 Serving of Real Vegetables in Every Ounce!"


I was a little sceptical that they could make a vegetable chip taste good, but they did an excellent job with these ones. My kids have been snacking on them all morning... and I don't care because they are healthy! (in moderation of course). I'll be trying their other varieties including the fruit crisps too.


Here's a link to a coupon for a free bag... http://www.flatearth.com/


Thumbs Down!


Robitussin Cough,Cold & Flu- Nightime. This week my family has been under attack with the cold from hades! I generally like Robitussin. I used to use the Robitussin DM when I was pregnant and had a cold in my lungs. This version made me have a "medicine head" that lasted longer than it should have and it kept me up at night. I slept horribly with it! Next time I'll just stick with the DM.



I wonder why...


I wonder why I can't see my cute banner I made for this blog when I access my blog from my laptop. Is it a problem with my laptop or my blog?

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I was thinking about this the other day and what I could post. But I've since forgotten. lol

Sorry about the Robitussin. I like the DM too.

For your Mr. Linky, it doesn't take that long to sign up. Go here http://www.blenza.com/linkies/, sign up, it will give you a code to stick in your html, then you create your little widget. If you need help, let me know.

Anonymous said...

I see a cute banner,
at the very top of all the comments, I mean, only above the latest one.

I hope you see your banner someday!

Luv ya,
banana

Anonymous said...

I am sad, though, because now I can't see who else is on line.
banana