Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Today must be Award Day

Because I just got this one from Gina! Thank you Gina!

She said, "The first one going out to Jen...1 2 3 4.... for keeping me sane ( kind of) and on the path that I want to be on! I am sooo blessed to have you as a friend Jen!!"
I would like to pass this one onto Misty Dawn. She's been such a great lady! She doesn't bug me about not blogging on a regular basis, and she followed me from my old blog here... what a great buddy! She has a great couple of blogs, you should visit them sometime!

Awww!

3 comments:

david santos said...

Hi Jen
A beautiful place here!
Excellent post! I love cats.
Thank you.
have a good day

Misty DawnS said...

Oh wow - you are TOO kind! Thanks so much! I'm so glad I found you and your blog - thanks for the awesome friendship!

Michelle said...

Aww, look at how cute that is!

I just gave you an award too. :)