Monday, February 25, 2008

I needed something to blog about

besides my ear infection/damaged eardrum or my daughters double ear infection, or the influenza we had last week and how my dh is just barely getting it now, or how I've been out of commission for nearly 2 whole weeks, or about how much pain I'm in, or ... yeah, all that.

So, Gina had reminded me of an email that our friend Michelle had sent us, that I unfortunately never got to... and I think she thought I never would ;) Instead of emailing this back to her, I will post it here... for all the world to see.... not that I get comments anymore these days.... except my sister, man she's so great with the comments! Love ya Banana!


Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your friends.

1. What is your occupation? Homemaker- and I make a pretty neat home. Kind of still doing the part-time photographer thing.

2. What color are your socks right now? Kind of grayish- used to be white.

3. What are you listening to right now? Jaeden playing "Littlest Petshop" on the tv.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Leftover taco pizza from Godfathers
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Most excellently
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? white
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My friend Debbie- she's so fun to talk to. We haven't talked in months, but can pick up a conversation just where we left off.
8. How old are you today? 36
9. Favorite drink? Grape flavor splash water
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? football
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Every two months!
12. Pets? Sadly, no
13. Favorite food? Dessert :)- I like Michelle's answer so I'm copying that!
14. What was the last movie you watched? Flushed Away
15. Favorite holiday of the year? Halloween
16. What do you do to vent anger? Clean
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? A stuffed Monkey named Tippy
18. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Fall wins hands down
19. Hugs or kisses? Depends on who they are from
20. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries
21. Do you want your friends to email you back? N/A
22. Who is most likely to respond? N/A
23. Who is least likely to respond? N/A.
24. Living arrangements? 6 people, 4 bedroom 2 bath double-wide manufactured home.
25. When was the last time you cried? Saturday
26. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoe organizer, Tupperware box of craft things, file cabinet.
27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? N/A
29. Favorite smells? Lavender
28. What did you do last night? Downloaded music from Gina
30. What inspires you? Women who do more than me and stay sane +1 I agree with Michelle's answer
31. What are you afraid of? Drowning
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese, but I'm not a big hamburger eater- ditto me on Michelle's answer
33. Favorite dog breed? Great Dane or Newfoundland
34. How many years at your current job? forever
35. Favorite place you've ever been? Kentucky
36. How many states have you lived in? Just two
37. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
38. Ever driven motorcycle or heavy machinery? no
39. Who's your favorite NFL team? Vikings
40. Do you have a house phone that is not cordless? Somewhere in a closet for emergency use.

4 comments:

Ginabear said...

Wow! Nothing I didnt already know, hehe. Dangit, I wanted some meat!!

Unknown said...

great fun list jen.

and you get comments from ME, doll!! i am a faithful reader of you, girl.

i giggled when i thought your list said "your favorite drunk"? i was like huh? otis from andy griffith show? hee hee

sunday is also my favorite day. i so needed the battery re-charger of it yesterday. i wrote about it some on my post yesterday (my latest post).

hope you feel back to normal jen self again asap.

(((hugs))),
kathleen

Michelle said...

LOL I completely forgot about this email until Gina sent me her answers the other day. Thanks for playing. :D

Dessert is such a wonderful food group. You have impeccable taste my friend!

I don't remember my answer to #30. I hope it was good. ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm soooo glad you like my comments!!!

Your anonymous sister,
banana