Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I want my mail!


What's up with Hotmail this morning? It drives me nuts when I know that someone has sent me really cool mail and I can't get into it. It's like Murphy's Law for email.
Why can't they redirect us to a page that tells us what's going on and why we can't access our email? Noooo, instead I get an error page telling me that I might be offline, or that I might have the address wrong. So instead of being redirected to a page and can be informed of what's wrong I get to sit her pushing the refresh button over and over while I watch an exciting episode of Wonder Pets with my littlest one that is in pain with a double ear infection....
*sigh*

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Don't you love how when they have a problem, it seems like it's our fault? So kind of them. :P It was frustrating for me too this morning.

Unknown said...

sorry sweetie!!!!!! i hate it when i know there is something good waiting for me, too, and i can't get a connection. it drives me bonkers ... because i am soooo addicted to the computer.

hello, my name is kathleen and i am a computer email addict!!!! do i get my cookie and juice now?

change providers? feel like it?

hug ya,
kathleen
aka the energizer battery bunny!!